Mystic Valley Traders Jill Rosenwald Jill Rosenwald Cafe Duvet Ensemble Aqua
Item #: 274BCAFA-P$1256 + FREE SHIPPING
Features: This product has the following features:
- Collection: Jill Rosenwald
- Brand: Mystic Valley Traders
- Type: Duvets
- Origin: USA
- 4-Piece Twin Set Includes: 1 - Duvet (65" x 89"), 1 - Euro Sham (26" x 26"), 1 - Pillow Sham (20" x 26") and 1 - Neckroll Pillow
- 6-Piece Full/Queen Set Includes: 1 - Duvet (86" x 92"), 2 - Euro Shams (26" x 26"), 2 - Pillow Shams (20" x 26") and 1 - Neckroll Pillow
- 6-Piece California Queen Set Includes: 1 - Duvet (98" x 98"), 2 - Euro Shams (26" x 26"), 2 - Pillow Shams (20" x 26") and 1 - Neckroll Pillow
- 7-Piece King Set Includes: 1 - Duvet (104" x 92"), 3 - Euro Shams (26" x 26"), 2 - Pillow Shams (20" x 36") and 1 - Neckroll Pillow
- 7-Piece California King Set Includes: 1 - Duvet (98" x 98"), 3 - Euro Shams (26" x 26"), 2 - Pillow Shams (20" x 36") and 1- Neckroll Pillow
- Available in the following sizes: 7-Piece Duvet Set with Polyfill Sham-California King
Mystic Valley Traders
We werent just born yesterday. Mystic Valley Traders evolved from a chance encounter between two friends almost twenty years ago. Today we are the experts in How To Make A Bed with beautiful decorative linens, pillows and accents.
In 1984, MVT founder Nancy Mills was captivated by woven woolens a neighbor had purchased on a trip to Wales. Welsh looms, still functioning after hundreds of years of use, were producing patterns that had been preserved as family traditions. Nancy was inspired to explore the market for "antique" Welsh coverlets and throws in this country.
A sample inventory generated encouraging success. Nancy worked with the weavers to develop patterns and colorways more appealing to the US market and began fashioning the coverlets into decorative pillows and tableskirts. New fabrics were incorporated as pillowbacks and bedskirts.
As business grew, Nancy remained attuned to customer style preferences. New products including duvets, shams, and pillows were introduced to enhance the Welsh woven coverlets and to create complete bedding ensembles. In 1990 MVT introduced its Collections at the International Home Furnishings Market in North Carolina. Mystic Valley Traders was the first accessory manufacturer to exhibit in this "furniture only" arena. Pioneering a union with bedroom furniture manufacturers proved successful, and Mystic Valley Traders built their reputation as an outstanding resource to fine furniture retailers, catalog houses, and interior design professionals. Quick Ships were added to offer high-quality bed linens at great value and with immediate delivery.
Mystic Valley Traders is a leading and award-winning manufacturer of high-end, top-of-bed linens and home furnishings. The original wovens are replaced by beautiful fabric ensembles. Mystic Valley Traders' Quick Ship and Custom Collections feature diverse colors, patterns and textures in cotton prints, linens, silks, damasks, velvets, chenilles and tapestries, and they ship within one week and three weeks, respectively. Our US-based workroom of cutters, stitchers and finishers represents over 450 years of experience, allowing customers to fully customize any bedding ensemble quickly and with the finest craftsmanship.
In 2003 Mystic Valley Traders was acquired by identical twin brothers Kyle and Adam Tager. Together with creative director, Karen Tager, the brothers are designing new Collections and expanding product offerings within the luxury bedding category. More stylized Collections, custom upholstered headboards, juvenile bedding, down fills and new sales tools are a highlight for the Mystic Valley Traders Fall 2005 High Point Market. MVT is The Company To Watch as the furnishings world seeks stories of success and even growth in a challenging economy.
The Tagers continue the Mystic Valley Traders reputation for excellence in design, quality and customer service, best exemplifying How To Make A Bed.
Fill out the information below.