- Style Number: 157AMB25010
- Collection: Office
- Brand: Anji Mountain
- Material: 60% Bamboo fiber, 30% Recycled HDPE , 10% Stabilizers , colorants
- Weave: Machine Woven
- Styles: Contemporary Rugs
- Origin: China
- Returns: Returns Accepted Within 14 Days of Delivery.
- Cancellations: Online orders can be modified or canceled within 24 hours of placing the order. Because we may begin processing your order immediately, it may not be possible to modify or cancel existing orders even within 24 hours of placement.
Our Natural Composite Chairmat is an exciting innovation for your office space that brings modern styling and superior durability. Similar in design to popular outdoor composite decking this chairmat distinguishes itself by using recycled bamboo and HDPE from recycled plastic bottles. The textured, matte surface is resilient and provides a smooth rolling surface. This chairmat will make a positive impact on the environment as well as your friends and family. Designed for Commercial carpet (up to 1/4" thick, no carpet pad) and hard floors Color: Gray 5mm thick 2" wide slats Felt backing with non-slip gripper dots keeps mat in place Rounded edges for easy access on and off the mat Folds up for easy shipping and portability Made with 60% bamboo fiber, 30% recycled HDPE and 10% stabilizers and colorants Meets stringent European E1 standard for formaldehyde emissions Hard floor casters are recommended for optimum performance Dusting and light cleaning can be done with a damp cloth
Returns Accepted Within 14 Days of Delivery. For our full return policy and details click here
Please Note: The images we display have the most accurate color possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen. Please be advised that in some cases patterns and colors may vary according to size. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an accurate measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists and this is not a manufacturing defect.