Capel Garden Farms 3 9249 Blue Rug
Item #: 1529249425-P$133 - $1845 + FREE SHIPPING
$42 - $1728$38 - $1555
$42 - $1512$38 - $1361
$478 - $2999
$59 - $799$47 - $639
$179 - $1523$161 - $1371
$42 - $898$38 - $808
$152 - $3440$122 - $2752
$91 - $1785
$119 - $2489
$48 - $726$43 - $653
$72 - $1026$65 - $923
Description: Dramatic, sweeping floral designs in extraordinary color combinations you never thought could blend well together, these outstanding works of art actually do look like paintings! Composed of 100% New Zealand wool and washed three times by hand, this heavy tufted rug quality is second to none. Lush and plush and tightly packed pile assures comfort and years of service, plus the sturdy, hand stitched cotton twill backing adds support and proper finishing.
- Collection: Garden Farms 3
- Brand: Capel
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Weave: Hand Tufted
- Styles: Country & Floral Rugs Transitional Rugs
- Origin: India
- Available in the following sizes: 2' x 3', 3' x 5', 5' x 8', 7' x 9' and 8' x 11'
- Clean & Care: Vacuum regularly as new wool rugs can shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Do not pull loose ends, clip them with scissors to remove. Clean liquid spills immediately by blotting with cloth or sponge. For hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
The RUGSUSA service was fast and well packed, but this rug is SO deceiving from the picture. It is EXTREMELY dark, almost a light navy. Had to return it.RECOMMENDED: No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
This is a very pretty rug but it is darker than it appears on line. I ordered it for my house but it was too dark so I have it in my office and it looks much better. Excellent quality, thick rug.RECOMMENDED: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Today, 80 years after stitching that first rug, Capel Rugs has become America's largest manufacturer and importer of area rugs. Capel's Woven-Flat woven Collection embodies an incredible diversity of handmade and machine-woven rugs made in America, Europe and the Far East. Thanks to modern technology, many of the classic oriental rug designs are being preserved in beautiful machine woven reproductions from Europe. Capel's Hand Hooked Collection features an exciting array of designs. Hand knotted rugs from India and China display a devotion to quality, earning Capel its outstanding reputation as a source for only the finest area rugs.
Fill out the information below.