Chandra Rugs Janelle Style JAN1 Blue Rug
Item #: 217JAN2602-P$86 - $1161 + FREE SHIPPING
$103 - $2303
$300 - $1100
$90 - $720$72 - $576
$141 - $492$113 - $394
$142 - $1897
$71 - $656
$145 - $660$116 - $528
$77 - $581
$149 - $402$52 - $141
$79 - $1599$63 - $1279
Description: Color and form unite in perfect harmony. The hand tufted 100% imported New Zealand wool rugs of the Janelle collection showcase a perfected color palette.
- Collection: Janelle Style
- Brand: Chandra Rugs
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Weave: Hand Tufted
- Styles: Contemporary Rugs
- Origin: India
- Available in the following sizes: 2' x 3'
- Clean & Care: Vacuum regularly as new wool rugs can shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Do not pull loose ends, clip them with scissors to remove. Clean liquid spills immediately by blotting with cloth or sponge. For hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
Tradition, heritage and contemporary design, seamlessly meld into vibrant, modern rug art produced by the finest artisans Bhadohi, India has to offer. Months of crafting, utilizing simple time-proven technologies, handed down through generations of family craftsmanship, these masterfully woven area rugs display a true culture of rug crafting. Connecting extensive fields of research to the mold, Chandra Rugs and the reliable, creative artisans of Bhadohi work together in a dedicated cohesion to bring these traditional, contemporary hand-crafted Indian rug masterpieces to the forefront of the room and floor accessory industry. Chandra Rugs is proud to extend these amazing works of art into today's focused, evolving area rug market.
Fill out the information below.