Couristan Super Indo Colors Kasbah Orange Rug
Item #: 11021507000-P Add to Wishlist$129 - $1499 + FREE SHIPPING
Description: Add a splash of color to today's floors with the Super Indo-Colors Collection by Couristan. Hand-crafted of the finest 100% Virgin wool, the brilliant array of saturated colors offered in Super Indo-Colors' palette is the result of a unique colorfast chrome dye process. Designed to complement and stimulate the appearance of today's hottest leather home furnishings, each luminescent color offered in Super Indo-Colors is sure to provide a radiant foundation to any contemporary room-setting. The allure of the Super Indo-Colors Collection is emphasized by its added textural interest which is created by a two ply yarn, hand-crafted in extra long lengths. Available in eight rich colorations, Super Indo-Colors will be the perfect accent or showpiece for any room desiring to add a touch of retro flair to a casual contemporary setting.
- Collection: Super Indo Colors
- Brand: Couristan
- Material: 100% Virgin Wool Pile
- Weave: Hand Crafted
- Styles: Contemporary Rugs Solid & Striped Rugs
- Origin: India
- Available in the following sizes: 2' 6" x 4' 6", 3' 6" x 5' 6", 5' 6" x 8', 8' x 11', 9' 6" x 13' and 2' 2" x 7' 9"
- Clean & Care: Vacuum regularly as new wool rugs can shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Do not pull loose ends, clip them with scissors to remove. Clean liquid spills immediately by blotting with cloth or sponge. For hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
I purchased this rug for my living room. The first one was a mess, the pile was not uniform and it had 2-3 inch strands that had to be cut back. I had it picked up and returned to Couristan as defective, and they sent a second rug. It was better than the first, but not perfect. The biggest problem with this rug is that if it gets any moisture on it, the yarn swells and gets fuzzy. It's terrible and the only way to eliminate this is to cut the yarn out. I don't know how you'd clean it when it got dirty. It would never look the same. I sent mine back and I'd advise you not to purchase this rug.
For seventy-five years Couristan rugs has been the trusted name in the floor covering industry offering a vast assortment of exclusively designed power-loomed and handmade area rugs. The business began in 1926, with the import of handmade area rugs from Persia and is still owned and run by the Couri family. Today, Couristan is known for having the most exquisite power-loomed and handmade floor coverings available anywhere in the world.
Fill out the information below.