- Style Number: 11080429342
- Collection: Royal Kashimar
- Brand: Couristan
- Material: 80% Semi-Worsted New Zealand Wool,20% Faux Silk Pile
- Weave: Machine Made
- Styles: Oriental & Persian Style, Traditional Rugs
- Origin: Belgium
- Returns: Returns Accepted Within 14 Days of Delivery.
- Cancellations: Online orders can be modified or canceled within 24 hours of placing the order. Because we may begin processing your order immediately, it may not be possible to modify or cancel existing orders even within 24 hours of placement.
By transforming time-honored patterns into modern day luxuries, the Royal Kashimar Collection by Couristan has captured the appealing traits of classic Persian area rug designs that have been steadfast for hundreds of years. Power-loomed on Couristan's face-to-face Wilton looms to assure the highest quality, Royal Kashimar's soft, lustrous pile features a blend of 80% semi-worsted New Zealand wool and 20% faux silk. The subtle blending of colors, hues and tones is a direct result of an exclusive eight-frame weaving technique, which allows for up to eight colors in each area rug. This exclusive technique provides each design with a unique dimension of multi-colors and enables the collection to lend its timeless charm to any room in the home.
Vacuum regularly as new wool rugs can shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Do not pull loose ends, clip them with scissors to remove. Clean liquid spills immediately by blotting with cloth or sponge. For hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
Returns Accepted Within 14 Days of Delivery. For our full return policy and details click here
Please Note: The images we display have the most accurate color possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen. Please be advised that in some cases patterns and colors may vary according to size. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an accurate measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists and this is not a manufacturing defect.