Processing Time - Orders typically ship in 2-5 business days. Transit via UPS Ground can take up to 6 business days. Braided and custom-made products may take 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.
Free Shipping to Contiguous United States - We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii or the Caribbean Islands at this time.
Oversized items - Orders that ship freight may take up to 2 weeks from shipment date to be delivered. You will be contacted by the trucking company to schedule a delivery appointment.
Shipping to Canada - Orders shipping to Canada will be subject to a 15% shipping surcharge fee. The shipping surcharge does not cover duties, customs, taxes or brokerage fees which may be charged to you by the shipping courier at time of delivery. At this time we are not shipping to Yukon and the Northwest Territories in Canada.
Direct Home Textiles Natures Beauty Pearls Stone Rug
Item #: 268RR509-P Add to Wishlist
Description: Hand Tufted of 100% Wool these heavy hand carved rugs have a sculpted appearance that you can see and feel. These rugs are sure to liven any decor with their beautiful texture and lively colors.
- Collection: Natures Beauty
- Brand: Direct Home Textiles
- Material: 100% Wool
- Weave: Hand Tufted
- Styles: Contemporary Rugs
- Origin: India
- Available in the following sizes: 2' 3" x 6'
- Clean & Care: Vacuum regularly as new wool rugs can shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Do not pull loose ends, clip them with scissors to remove. Clean liquid spills immediately by blotting with cloth or sponge. For hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
I placed this rug in an entry area to my kitchen. The height of the 'stones'are at least 1/2 an inch and provides texture and interest. It cleans easily without staining. The rug is thick so may be an issue if tripping is a concern.
Neat Design, Great Quality, pretty heavy too.
This rug for the most part is fantastic. we have 3 large dogs & it is very easy to keep clean. the only downside is it does pull a little. If you don't cut the pulls off it looks a tad ragged. If you do though it looks perfect. we have had the rug for 6 months & it still looks brand new.
Fill out the information below.