Jaipur Rugs Midtown Raymond Animal Instinct Silver Rug
Item #: 229MD07-P Add to Wishlist
Description: A visionary known for his contributions to the American Country, Bohemian Luxe and Safari Chic design movements of recent years, designer Raymond Waites now brings his experience and unique vision to three new area rug collections with Jaipur. The range showcases Waites' as a true "man about town" – crafting a broad spectrum of styles, color palettes and constructions, with options for every aesthetic and price point.
- Collection: Midtown Raymond
- Brand: Jaipur Rugs
- Material: 100% Wool & Art Silk
- Weave: Hand Tufted
- Styles: Animal Print Rugs
- Origin: India
- Available in the following sizes: 3' 6" x 5' 6"
- Clean & Care: Vacuum regularly as new wool rugs can shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Do not pull loose ends, clip them with scissors to remove. Clean liquid spills immediately by blotting with cloth or sponge. For hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
"Beauty of whatever kind, in its supreme development, invariably excites the sensitive soul to tears. -- Edgar Allan Poe
Memorable, beautiful, comfortable and distinctive . . . at Jaipur Rugs we believe a rug should provide all this and more.
Our rugs are created using ancient techniques of master tribal weavers from the mountains of Northern India. Through this rich tradition, we produce strikingly beautiful hand-knotted, hand-tufted and flat woven designs for our discerning clientele.
Jaipur rugs range from contemporary and transitional to lush traditionals with rich colors and stunning appearance. Best of all, Jaipur Rugs brings this excellence, beauty, and distinction --affordably-- into contemporary American homes
Fill out the information below.