Jaipur Rugs Carnaby Street CB02 Grey Brown Rug
Item #: 229CB02-P Add to Wishlist$350 - $4277 + FREE SHIPPING
Description: Classic patter ns take on "mod" refinement in Car naby Street. Like the diverse 1960's style icons that inspired it, this sophisticated range includes a broad spectrum of transitional designs from standout florals to subdued ziggurat and damask patter ns. Hand-knotted in hand-spun, hand-carded wool, the collection possesses a beautiful abrash appearance – imbuing each piece with great visual depth and an antiqued look. Rich gold and warm neutrals provide an understated palette for any environment.
- Collection: Carnaby Street
- Brand: Jaipur Rugs
- Material: 100% Hand Carded Wool
- Weave: Hand Knotted
- Styles: Transitional Rugs
- Origin: India
- Available in the following sizes: 2' x 3', 5' x 8' and 8' x 11'
- Clean & Care: Vacuum regularly as new wool rugs can shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Do not pull loose ends, clip them with scissors to remove. Clean liquid spills immediately by blotting with cloth or sponge. For hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
"Beauty of whatever kind, in its supreme development, invariably excites the sensitive soul to tears. -- Edgar Allan Poe
Memorable, beautiful, comfortable and distinctive . . . at Jaipur Rugs we believe a rug should provide all this and more.
Our rugs are created using ancient techniques of master tribal weavers from the mountains of Northern India. Through this rich tradition, we produce strikingly beautiful hand-knotted, hand-tufted and flat woven designs for our discerning clientele.
Jaipur rugs range from contemporary and transitional to lush traditionals with rich colors and stunning appearance. Best of all, Jaipur Rugs brings this excellence, beauty, and distinction --affordably-- into contemporary American homes
Fill out the information below.