Momeni Elements Elements 20 Black Rug
Item #: 126EL20BLK-P Add to Wishlist$79 - $1679 + FREE SHIPPING
Description: Capturing all that is modern, Elements utilizes a brilliant color palette to enhance its contemporary edge. Machine-made of 100% New Zealand wool on looms that Momeni owns and operates in China, each rug features a hand made finish consisting of hand-surging.
- Collection: Elements
- Brand: Momeni
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Weave: Machine Made / Hand Made Finish
- Styles: Contemporary Rugs
- Origin: China
- Available in the following sizes: 2' x 3', 3' x 5', 5' x 8', 8' x 11', 9' 6" x 13' 6" and 2' 6" x 8'
- Clean & Care: Vacuum regularly as new wool rugs can shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Do not pull loose ends, clip them with scissors to remove. Clean liquid spills immediately by blotting with cloth or sponge. For hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
I absolutely loved the quality of the rug and the design and was so excited, but you call it "black" but it is brown. I thought it was going to be an ebony black, but it's mroe a shade of brown. I put it next to black rugs in my house, and there was a definite distinction. In my opinion, it's NOT black...it's brown. I was so disappointed.RECOMMENDED: No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Got the rug about 2 weeks ago, really goes well with hardwood floors. This rug has superior quality, overall excellent rug at a great price! I would recommend this rug to anyone!
Though styles have come and gone, beneath them all is the fundamental principal that Momeni rugs are created to touch our senses. The Momeni standard of quality, elegance, and sophistication has been recognized time and time again with America's Magnificent Carpet Award in Atlanta Georgia.
Fill out the information below.