Oriental Weavers Knightsbridge 115 Black Rug
Item #: 132115K5-P Add to Wishlist$108 - $1999 + FREE SHIPPING
Description: Exquisite styling, unsurpassed beauty, and luxurious softness and texture encompass the Knightsbridge collection. Reflecting the intricate details of fine, museum quality rugs, Knightsbridge captures the distinctive features of legendary antiques with up to 117 variations of rich, sophisticated colors. These timeless patterns are woven on the most advanced electronic Axminster looms using only the finest quality materials including premium Wools of New Zealand brand fibers
- Collection: Knightsbridge
- Brand: Oriental Weavers
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Weave: Machine Made
- Styles: Contemporary Rugs
- Origin: Egypt
- Available in the following sizes: 2' 2" x 4' 5", 4' x 5' 9", 5' 3" x 7' 9", 6' 7" x 9' 6", 7' 10" x 11' 1", 9' 10" x 12' 10", 7' 10" Round and 2' 3" x 7' 6"
- Clean & Care: Vacuum regularly as new wool rugs can shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Do not pull loose ends, clip them with scissors to remove. Clean liquid spills immediately by blotting with cloth or sponge. For hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
My client had purchased a much larger version of this rug so I ordered the smallest size in order to have it on hand when looking for coordinating fabrics. It is very lush in feel, has a very soft color palette and a rich transitional look. It has the look and feel of a much more expensive rug and thru Rugs USA it was an easy ordering process and I received it in a timely fashion.RECOMMENDED: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Oriental Weavers Sphinx division is a recognized brand name associated with the absolute best in area rugs. With such high fashion in an affordable rug, Sphinx has truly created a new category of rugs to be used as accessories or "Decorative Rugs". Sphinx Rugs are designed for the consumer with discriminating taste.
Fill out the information below.