- Style Number: 101MSR3014A
- Collection: Martha Stewart
- Brand: Safavieh
- Material: 100% Wool
- Weave: Hand Tufted
- Styles: Contemporary Rugs, Transitional
- Origin: India
- Returns: Returns Accepted Within 14 Days of Delivery.
- Cancellations: Online orders can be modified or canceled within 24 hours of placing the order. Because we may begin processing your order immediately, it may not be possible to modify or cancel existing orders even within 24 hours of placement.
Evocative of masterworks in the early-20th-century Arts and Crafts style, Arcadia is striking in its purity of pattern and color. Its flowing arrangement of flowers and leaves –rendered in pure wool cut pile, with unusually tight hand-tufting for painterly definition- captures the essence of the movement's finest textile designs. The wool for this Chinese –made rug is specially prepared to enhance its character and artfully aged appearance.
Vacuum regularly as new wool rugs can shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Do not pull loose ends, clip them with scissors to remove. Clean liquid spills immediately by blotting with cloth or sponge. For hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
Returns Accepted Within 14 Days of Delivery. For our full return policy and details click here
Please Note: The images we display have the most accurate color possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen. Please be advised that in some cases patterns and colors may vary according to size. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an accurate measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists and this is not a manufacturing defect.