Safavieh Martha Stewart MSR5429 Ginkgo Rug
Item #: 101MSR5429A-P Add to Wishlist
Description: Inspired by the ancient Middle Eastern ogee arches iconic of Gothic architecture, Ikat Marsh is a 21st-century twist on the flamboyant style of the 14th and 15th centuries. The classic ogee "S" curve is softened with and ikat-dye effect, and then accentuated with pop-art dots and radiant color. The characteristic abrash colorations of our hand-knotted Tibetan rugs are achieved with hand-carded mountain wool yarns woven into a ribbed background; the ogge motif is a cu-pile blend of natural silk, wool, and linen yarns.<br><br><ul><li>Primary materials: Silk & Wool</li><li>Latex: No</li><li>Pile height: .5 inches</li><li>Style: Contemporary</li><li>Primary color: Aqua</li><li>Pattern: Geometric</li></ul><br><b>Tip: We recommend the use of a <a href=http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Rug-Pads/1285/subcat.html> <u>non-skid pad</u></a> to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces.</b><br><br><i>All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. We try to represent all rug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for a description of the colors shown in the photo.</i><br>
- Collection: Martha Stewart
- Brand: Safavieh
- Material: 100% Silk & Wool
- Weave: Hand Knotted
- Styles: Contemporary Rugs
- Origin: China
- Available in the following sizes: 3' 9" x 5' 9" and 5' 6" x 8' 6"
- Clean & Care: Vacuum regularly as new wool rugs can shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Do not pull loose ends, clip them with scissors to remove. Clean liquid spills immediately by blotting with cloth or sponge. For hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
Safavieh's award-winning original collections range from the finest antique reproductions to the most fashion forward, contemporary rugs. Safavieh offers a wide variety of transitional area and accent rugs of both Oriental and contemporary designs. Safavieh also produces a variety of rug designs from American Country styles and 19th and early 20th Century European Art.
Fill out the information below.