Safavieh Martha Stewart MSR5433 Oasis Rug
Item #: 101MSR5433A-P Add to Wishlist$1683 - $3519 + FREE SHIPPING
Description: A palm tree found in an ancient Japanese family crest is the inspiration behind Sanctuary. In this highly stylized interpretation, the tradition motif is repeated in tiles that form a modern grid, subtly rendered in a blend of wool, silk and linen yarns. Hand-knotting by Tibetan weavers creates a loop=pile background and cut-pile motif, while pale, contemporary tones lend a shimmering iridescence to the design.<br><br><ul><li>Primary materials: Silk & Wool</li><li>Latex: No</li><li>Pile height: .5 inches</li><li>Style: Contemporary</li><li>Primary color: Oasis</li><li>Pattern: Geometric</li></ul><br><b>Tip: We recommend the use of a <a href=http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Rug-Pads/1285/subcat.html> <u>non-skid pad</u></a> to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces.</b><br><br><i>All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. We try to represent all rug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for a description of the colors shown in the photo.</i><br>
- Collection: Martha Stewart
- Brand: Safavieh
- Material: 100% Silk & Wool
- Weave: Hand Knotted
- Styles: Contemporary Rugs
- Origin: China
- Available in the following sizes: 5' 6" x 8' 6", 7' 9" x 9' 9" and 8' 6" x 11' 6"
- Clean & Care: Vacuum regularly as new wool rugs can shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Do not pull loose ends, clip them with scissors to remove. Clean liquid spills immediately by blotting with cloth or sponge. For hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
Safavieh's award-winning original collections range from the finest antique reproductions to the most fashion forward, contemporary rugs. Safavieh offers a wide variety of transitional area and accent rugs of both Oriental and contemporary designs. Safavieh also produces a variety of rug designs from American Country styles and 19th and early 20th Century European Art.
Fill out the information below.