Safavieh Martha Stewart MSR5435 Raw Umber Rug
Item #: 101MSR5435B-P Add to Wishlist$776 - $4617 + FREE SHIPPING
Description: A pared-down interpretation of elaborate Old World damask velvets, Damask Vine is strikingly contemporary in its simplicity. The minimalist design is softened by the organic quality of lustrous, hand-spun wool, for a loop pile background contrasted by cut-pile flowers of linen and silk. Hand-knotted in Tibet using ages-old weaving techniques, this rug will complement both traditional and transitional rooms.<br><br><ul><li>Primary materials: Silk & Wool</li><li>Latex: No</li><li>Pile height: .5 inches</li><li>Style: Contemporary</li><li>Primary color: Raw Umber</li><li>Pattern: Geometric</li></ul><br><b>Tip: We recommend the use of a <a href=http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Rug-Pads/1285/subcat.html> <u>non-skid pad</u></a> to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces.</b><br><br><i>All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. We try to represent all rug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for a description of the colors shown in the photo.</i><br>
- Collection: Martha Stewart
- Brand: Safavieh
- Material: 100% Silk & Wool
- Weave: Hand Knotted
- Styles: Contemporary Rugs
- Origin: China
- Available in the following sizes: 3' 9" x 5' 9", 5' 6" x 8' 6", 7' 9" x 9' 9", 8' 6" x 11' 6" and 9' 6" x 13' 6"
- Clean & Care: Vacuum regularly as new wool rugs can shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Do not pull loose ends, clip them with scissors to remove. Clean liquid spills immediately by blotting with cloth or sponge. For hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
Safavieh's award-winning original collections range from the finest antique reproductions to the most fashion forward, contemporary rugs. Safavieh offers a wide variety of transitional area and accent rugs of both Oriental and contemporary designs. Safavieh also produces a variety of rug designs from American Country styles and 19th and early 20th Century European Art.
Fill out the information below.