Safavieh Natural Kilim NKM318A Grey Multi Rug
Item #: 101NKM318A-P Add to Wishlist
Description: A stylized compilation of ages-old nomadic tribal motifs, the Natural Kilim collection by Safavieh is hand-woven by artisans in India of natural hand-carded wool for rich, lustrous texture. Rustic and casual, these textural rugs are the perfect foundation for traditional, transitional and contemporary settings.
- Collection: Natural Kilim
- Brand: Safavieh
- Material: 100% Wool Pile
- Weave: Hand Woven Flat Weave
- Styles: Natural Fiber Rugs
- Origin: India
- Available in the following sizes: 10' x 14', 5' x 5' Square, 7' x 7' Square, 2' 3" x 10', 2' 3" x 12' and 2' x 3'
- Clean & Care: Vacuum regularly as new wool rugs can shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Do not pull loose ends, clip them with scissors to remove. Clean liquid spills immediately by blotting with cloth or sponge. For hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
Safavieh's award-winning original collections range from the finest antique reproductions to the most fashion forward, contemporary rugs. Safavieh offers a wide variety of transitional area and accent rugs of both Oriental and contemporary designs. Safavieh also produces a variety of rug designs from American Country styles and 19th and early 20th Century European Art.
Fill out the information below.