Surya Modern Classics Candice Olson CAN1951 Ivory Rug
Item #: 158CAN1951-P Add to Wishlist
Description: Mention the two words Divine and Design to anyone and the name Candice Olson immediately comes to mind. her impeccable talent for design and her overwhelming charisma have made her a household name. Hand-tufted in India of 100% New Zealand wool, the patte
- Collection: Modern Classics Candice Olson
- Brand: Surya
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Weave: Hand Tufted
- Styles: Contemporary Rugs Transitional Rugs
- Origin: India
- Available in the following sizes: 2' x 3', 3' 3" x 5' 3", 2' 6" x 8', 5' x 8', 8' x 11' and 9' x 13'
- Clean & Care: Vacuum regularly as new wool rugs can shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Do not pull loose ends, clip them with scissors to remove. Clean liquid spills immediately by blotting with cloth or sponge. For hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
I have shopped for my rug purchase for months. I wanted a fashionable, contemporary light nuetral rugs. On line this rug looks very nice but in person it is amqazing. We love the design and the texture and the depth of the rug was also a treeat when it arrived. All three colors are becautiful. Buy it and love it!!!!!!!!RECOMMENDED: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Love it. The colors are rich and it is very plush. Looks great.RECOMMENDED: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Shed so much I can make another rug!!RECOMMENDED: No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Surya, a mark of quality and an expert source of ideas for making your home come alive with true timeless beauty. Though styles have come and gone, beneath them all is the fundamental principal that Surya area rugs are created to touch our senses. From concept through production, a member of the Surya family is there making sure that the highest standards are being met.
Fill out the information below.