Surya Modern Classics Candice Olson CAN1957 Gray Blue Rug
Item #: 158CAN1957-P Add to Wishlist$54 - $2539 + FREE SHIPPING
$151 - $1156$75 - $578
$121 - $786$60 - $393
$200 - $1186$100 - $593
$47 - $1190
$171 - $618$86 - $309
$166 - $1188$83 - $594
$172 - $848$86 - $424
$166 - $848$83 - $424
$120 - $762$60 - $381
$122 - $762$61 - $381
$190 - $1347$95 - $673
$54 - $2539
Description: Mention the two words Divine and Design to anyone and the name Candice Olson immediately comes to mind. her impeccable talent for design and her overwhelming charisma have made her a household name. Hand-tufted in India of 100% New Zealand wool, the patte
- Collection: Modern Classics Candice Olson
- Brand: Surya
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Weave: Hand Tufted
- Styles: Contemporary Rugs
- Origin: India
- Available in the following sizes: 2' x 3', 3' 3" x 5' 3", 2' 6" x 8', 5' x 8', 8' x 11', 9' x 13' and 18" Sample
- Clean & Care: Vacuum regularly as new wool rugs can shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Do not pull loose ends, clip them with scissors to remove. Clean liquid spills immediately by blotting with cloth or sponge. For hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
Beautiful rug, I get a lot of compliments on it. I'm taking off one star because the fibers came out when I got it drycleaned and the white is impossible to keep white. If you put it in a low-traffic area and don't have pets or kids, you should be fine.RECOMMENDED: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Surya, a mark of quality and an expert source of ideas for making your home come alive with true timeless beauty. Though styles have come and gone, beneath them all is the fundamental principal that Surya area rugs are created to touch our senses. From concept through production, a member of the Surya family is there making sure that the highest standards are being met.
Fill out the information below.