Surya Nomadic Kilim Nomadic Kilim 703 Gold Rug
Item #: 158NMD703-P Add to Wishlist$60 - $2821 + FREE SHIPPING
Description: The Nomadic Kilim collection is solely comprised of warps and wefts, with no knots and crafted in the flat woven style. The weaver passes the wefts between each warp from selvedge to selvedge. A vertical slit is created with every change of design - This
- Collection: Nomadic Kilim
- Brand: Surya
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Weave: Hand Woven
- Styles: Traditional Rugs Southwestern Rugs
- Origin: India
- Available in the following sizes: 2' x 3', 3' x 5', 5' x 8', 7' x 9', 8' x 11', 9' x 13', 18" Sample and 2' 6" x 8'
- Clean & Care: Vacuum regularly as new wool rugs can shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Do not pull loose ends, clip them with scissors to remove. Clean liquid spills immediately by blotting with cloth or sponge. For hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
Surya, a mark of quality and an expert source of ideas for making your home come alive with true timeless beauty. Though styles have come and gone, beneath them all is the fundamental principal that Surya area rugs are created to touch our senses. From concept through production, a member of the Surya family is there making sure that the highest standards are being met.
Fill out the information below.