Surya Julie Cohn Shibui SH1208 Pale Blue Rug
Item #: 158SH1208BL-P Add to Wishlist$248 - $5141 + FREE SHIPPING
$166 - $848$83 - $424
$150 - $888$75 - $444
$224 - $449
$58 - $956
$45 - $429$36 - $343
$78 - $438
$107 - $1409
$224 - $449
$31 - $616
$41 - $423
$54 - $732
$158 - $3254
Description: Rich, elegant and urban are the looks the Shibui bring to your home. This Tibetan weave collection is the work of a sucessful designer, whose understanding of the details and finesse of these rugs is evident in this collection. Elegantly mixing wool with silk, these rugs are an extraordinary addtion to any home.
- Collection: Julie Cohn Shibui
- Brand: Surya
- Material: 100% Semi-Worsted New Zealand Wool
- Weave: Hand Knotted
- Styles: Contemporary Rugs
- Origin: India
- Available in the following sizes: 2' x 3', 4' x 6', 5' x 8', 8' x 11', 9' x 13' and 2' 6" x 10'
- Clean & Care: Vacuum regularly as new wool rugs can shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Do not pull loose ends, clip them with scissors to remove. Clean liquid spills immediately by blotting with cloth or sponge. For hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
Beautiful rug! The picture is a little lighter than in person, but still has great colors. Good quality since it is a pricey rug.RECOMMENDED: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Surya, a mark of quality and an expert source of ideas for making your home come alive with true timeless beauty. Though styles have come and gone, beneath them all is the fundamental principal that Surya area rugs are created to touch our senses. From concept through production, a member of the Surya family is there making sure that the highest standards are being met.
Fill out the information below.