Surya Stella Smith II STS3 Burgundy Rug
Item #: 158STSII9062-P Add to Wishlist$53 + FREE SHIPPING
Description: This new collection from Stella Smith features a contemporary mix of geometric Manhattan and leafy old England. For geometric manhattan, her inspiration has been the blocks and streets of Manhattan with the sun setting after the rain. For inspiration of leafy old England, she has looked at simple leaves and trails to capture the height of the sun during summer and the low warm sun of fall. All are hand tufted of 100% New Zealand wool and are available in standard sizes.
- Collection: Stella Smith II
- Brand: Surya
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Weave: Hand Tufted
- Styles: Contemporary Rugs
- Origin: India
- Available in the following sizes: 2' x 3'
- Clean & Care: Vacuum regularly as new wool rugs can shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Do not pull loose ends, clip them with scissors to remove. Clean liquid spills immediately by blotting with cloth or sponge. For hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
the rug is a little lighter than I thought it might be, however it is beautiful...almost like a painting or work of art for the floor...very soft underfoot. I would buy it again, in fact i have purchased two smaller rugs to go in my bath.RECOMMENDED: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Surya, a mark of quality and an expert source of ideas for making your home come alive with true timeless beauty. Though styles have come and gone, beneath them all is the fundamental principal that Surya area rugs are created to touch our senses. From concept through production, a member of the Surya family is there making sure that the highest standards are being met.
Fill out the information below.