A perfect marriage of style and substance, our Braided area rugs have a classic feel that has been cherished by design aficionados for generations. These homespun beauties hold up under heavy foot traffic (kids and pets are welcome here!) and meld with virtually any style, never losing their charm. Plus, they boast the added benefit of enhanced moisture and dirt resistance, making them a great choice for outdoor rugs. No matter the setting, Braided rugs provide versatility, durability, and style—the ideal solution in both form and function.
Where to Place Braided Rugs
- 3x5 Braided Rugs work as a delightful pop of color next to a sink as a kitchen rug, against a tub as a bathroom rug, or next to a door in a mudroom or entryway.
- 5x8 Braided Rugs are a go-to for kids rugs. Choose one in playful multicolor to inspire your toddlers during play, or opt for a solid in a neutral tone for a soothing nursery rug.
- 9x12 Braided Rugs will also turn your living room or dining room into a swoon-worthy space. An all-white, ultra-soft braided cotton has an airy effect as a living room rug, while a braided jute imbues your dining room rug with earthy texture and warm sophistication.
- Braided Runners work perfectly in hallways, especially those leading outdoors—welcome your guests back inside with a plush weave underfoot.
Braided Rugs We Love
- Outdoor Braided Rugs work equally well outside on the patio or in the living room. Their softness makes them an especially good choice for playrooms and bedrooms; choose a solid color for a decidedly modern, yet handmade look.
- Boho Braided Rugs will brighten any room’s floor. Opt for a vibrant multicolor pattern to create a global-inspired, jubilant vibe in any space.
- Reversible Braided Rugs are twice as nice, imbuing any room with texture and visual interest and able to be shown with either side face up. These special pieces are woven with braided shapes and patterns, creating the ultimate subtle-yet-chic statement.