561 results in
Price: Low to High
Price: High to Low
Cotton Area Rugs & Runners
Cotton is a stellar choice when you crave some soft flatweave! Not only are cotton rugs oh so gentle underfoot—they carry a homespun vibe that will bring a healthy dose of charm to any room in your home.
Where to Place Cotton Rugs
- 5x8 Cotton Rugs look great as smaller living room rugs, or when you want to make a nook in larger living rooms or bedrooms. They’re perfect anywhere you want to forge a soft path; just don't forget to anchor them with a premium rug pad to prevent slippage.
- 8x10 Cotton Rugs make a lovely spot at the foot of a queen bed or under your dining table. Try a blend of cotton and jute for bringing extra color and softness to your eating or sleeping space; these will work wonders as bedroom rugs or dining room rugs.
- Oversize Cotton Rugs will gladly support every piece of living room furniture with room to spare. You could also place them partially under your bed frame to help anchor the room. Feel free to go big and buy the largest size that fits your room dimensions. Pair with a rug pad for extra grip and cushion!
Cotton Rugs We Love
- Bohemian Cotton Rugs pair natural fibers with bold motifs. If you love bright colors, cotton is a winning choice for you!
- Southwestern Cotton Rugs draw their inspiration from the motifs and saturated colors of Native American cultures. They are a truly beautiful and distinctive choice.
- Geometric Cotton Rugs feature classic diamond and line patterns that never go out of style. A muted geometric cotton would be stunning whether used as a nursery rug or a kitchen rug—it’s the perfect universal rug option.