I bought this rug for our kitchen. It's a fun print/weave and I think it will wear well. It's comfortable underfoot, although not a "soft" rug it isn't rough like jute.
Just need a larger size..
Shipped promptly and the return was easy and fast..
I have this ring in my ear in kitchen and love the way it looks and the quality and price point can’t be beat.
Beautiful rug! I love it and it has a really nice boho/modern look. It is also really comfy on my feet and doesn't smell out of the packaging. I was definitely expecting it to be white and gray but it isn't. It is white and black. It is still nice, and I'm going to keep it, but I'm not sure i would have ordered it if i had known. If you're looking for black and creme (for a gray-ish effect from far away, but not grey), then this rug is five stars perfect. It is probably best with a rug pad, since the white parts are much more cushiony than the black parts.
great looking rug! Seems like good quality and like it'll hold up to vacuuming and foot traffic
We bought the 7' 6" x 9' 6" size in ivory/black.
WHAT WE LIKE SO FAR:
1. Rug has great drape and lays flat.
2. The geometric pattern is so cool. It's hypnotic at first, but you stop noticing it after a while.
3. Feels fine to walk on it with bare feet.
WHAT WE'RE NOT CRAZY ABOUT:
1. The natural fibers are shedding. I know that's normal and assume it will go away after awhile.
2. The rug smelled pretty funky for a while. We unfolded it and kept the ceiling fan running for a couple of weeks before we had time to move furniture and old rug, and trim the new rug pad. The smell has been slow to dissipate.
WHAT WE'RE UNSURE ABOUT:
1. Note that the ivory color is not bright white. It's almost a cream shade. At first, we were worried that our white trim and black/white curtains would clash, but I think it turned out OK because those things are mostly on a different plane than the floor. Ivory will probably wear better than if it were pristine white.
2. The rug has some natural variations in it and threads sticking out. Has a handmade quality.
Absolutely love this rug! The texture is exactly what I needed: strong enough to endure a lot of foot traffic, and soft enough to sit back and relax with. The colour was very true to the pictures.
The quality on this rug is amazing, you won’t be disappointed. The great price was icing on the cake. You will definitely love this rug!
Beautiful but a little tough on the bare feet. Definitely more black and jute color vs gray.
Took a chance on this one because it looked cute, but I was sure it would be too "busy" for the space. I was so surprised to find how warm and intense the colors are.. much richer than the picture lets on. I'm thinking now about moving it to a common space from the guest bedroom it's in just so I can see it more often!
Rug is beautiful! It’s well made, and I expect to enjoy it for years to come.
Colors sharp and not in an area with lots of foot traffic, should hold up well. Little on the bright side but good for a bedroom. Lots of color.