We love our new rug! It's simple and feels amazing. The perfect touch for our living room!
This rug is right beside the bed for that first step in the morning. Very luxurious!
The rug was a lot softer than I expected! The rug is more cream than white! Either way love it!
Great value. Really soft. Not too thin. Ascetically really pretty. Looks and feels more expensive than it is. Great option if you're looking for class on a budget.
Love this rug. It's just as advertised. I had to take some time to get the fringe to lay right after being rolled up but other than that, it looks great! The perfect size for my living room.
This rug looks great under our dining room table. It is not very thick, but I wanted a fairly flat rug to go under the table. Well made, looks great!
We bought the 7' 6" x 9' 6" size in ivory/black.
WHAT WE LIKE SO FAR:
1. Rug has great drape and lays flat.
2. The geometric pattern is so cool. It's hypnotic at first, but you stop noticing it after a while.
3. Feels fine to walk on it with bare feet.
WHAT WE'RE NOT CRAZY ABOUT:
1. The natural fibers are shedding. I know that's normal and assume it will go away after awhile.
2. The rug smelled pretty funky for a while. We unfolded it and kept the ceiling fan running for a couple of weeks before we had time to move furniture and old rug, and trim the new rug pad. The smell has been slow to dissipate.
WHAT WE'RE UNSURE ABOUT:
1. Note that the ivory color is not bright white. It's almost a cream shade. At first, we were worried that our white trim and black/white curtains would clash, but I think it turned out OK because those things are mostly on a different plane than the floor. Ivory will probably wear better than if it were pristine white.
2. The rug has some natural variations in it and threads sticking out. Has a handmade quality.
great quality rug, especially for the price. Love that it isn't made of petrochemicals. Feels nice under foot and looks great. The color is more muted than the photos but I think it gives it a calmer feel
I love the way this rug looks in our living room! So many rugs aren't a true white base but this one is and it looks great!
I really like this rug. It took about 2 days for it to lay flat. I cant stop touching it. I Thought it will be more of a plush feel when I watched the video but I still like it and will order another.
I was anxious about the texture of this rug from the photos I saw. Decided to take a chance and I am so glad I did! This rug is most comfortable with a rug pad, but the texture is nice underfoot. So pleased with this purchase!
My rug arrived quickly and in great condition. Rug is true to picture online, color is a neutral ivory. You will definitely need a rug pad, there is no backing on rug. It is softer than I expected so feels good underfoot. I love it and am very happy with my purchase from Rugs USA.