Runner rugs, with their long and narrow profiles, are a natural fit for spaces in which traditional rugs won’t fit: hallways, front entryways, kitchens, bedrooms, and even bathrooms. Wherever it lives, a runner acts as a soft, warm bridge between one area of your home and another, adding a delightful pop of color and texture.
Runners are typically 2'–3' wide. We carry multiple lengths depending on your needs, whether it’s a 6-foot runner for your bedside, a 12' runner for your hallway, or even a 20' runner for the stairs.
Where to Place Runners
- Hallway Rugs: Low-Pile Runners are perfect for these high-traffic areas of your home. Made of durable materials, these will stand up to the wear-and-tear of everyday use without compromising on style.
- Indoor Outdoor Runner Rugs in your kitchen alongside an island or in front of counters. These stain-resistant, easy-to-clean rugs are a natural fit for areas where being spill-proof is as important as design and comfort.
- Bedroom Rugs: Place High-Pile Shag Runners alongside either side of your bed and make waking up a joy as you dig into the softness of a shag or flokati runner each morning.
- Bathroom Rugs and Laundry Room Rugs: Cotton Runner Rugs are light, airy and absorbent while adding warmth against cold tile floors—they really do it all!
Runners We Love
- Our Bohemian Runner Rugs add a pop of color to low-light areas of the home, brightening any space.
- Our Oriental & Persian Runners render centuries-old designs in durable and easy-to-clean materials, sure to stand up to the heaviest traffic.
- Our Flatweave Runners add a touch of luxury to any area, handcrafted by skilled artisans around the world where rug making has been a tradition for centuries.