Wool Area Rugs & Runners
Wool rugs have a softness and durability that will never let you down. Because it’s a natural material, wool has properties unlike any other—unique resilience to wear and moisture, and protection against the cold—a perfect combination to stay stain-resistant and keep your feet warm underfoot on icy winter days. At Rugs USA, we have so many wool area rugs to add timeless texture to your favorite space: from flatweave, to high-low pile, to fabulous high-pile flokati rugs, we’ve got it! At Rugs USA, you will not be limited by size, pattern, or color options as you search for your perfect wool rug.
Where to Place Wool Rugs
- Wool Runner Rugs are a natural choice for hallways and entryways, yet they can do so much more: Lay them down as kitchen rugs, bathroom rugs, or even as bedroom rugs, next to the bed. They’re perfect anywhere you want to forge a soft path; just don't forget to anchor them with a premium rug pad to prevent slippage.
- 8x10 Wool Rugs make a lovely spot at the foot of a queen bed. Shag rugs are particularly delightful here, as they make the first steps of the day so soft and comforting. Try our wool version of the Moroccan diamonds motif, or wool blended with Jute for a coastal feel.
- Oversize Wool Rugs run as large as 9x12, 10x14, 12x15 and even 12x18! That’s big enough that you can place it under every piece of living room furniture with room to spare. You could also place it partially under your bed frame, to help anchor the room. Feel free to go big and buy the largest size that fits your room dimensions.
Wool Rugs We Love
- Boho Wool Rugs turn your home into your own free-spirited oasis, featuring a healthy dose of bold colors and ornate patterns, together with gorgeous, textured neutrals.
- Southwestern Wool Rugs draw their inspiration from the motifs and saturated colors of Native American cultures.
- Geometric Wool Rugs feature classic diamond and line patterns that never go out of style.