Anji Mountain Natural Fibers American Graffiti Rug
Returns Accepted Within 14 Days of Delivery.
Items eligible for return must be:
- Sent to us within 14 days of the delivery date of your order (unless the item detail page says otherwise)
- Sent to us in the same condition that it was delivered to you.
For our full return policy and details click here
- Style Number: 157AMB1032
- Collection: Natural Fibers
- Brand: Anji Mountain
- Material: 30% Jute , 70% recycled denim
- Weave: Hand Woven
- Styles: Transitional
- Origin: India
- Returns: Returns Accepted Within 14 Days of Delivery.
- Cancellations: Online orders can be modified or canceled within 24 hours of placing the order. Because we may begin processing your order immediately, it may not be possible to modify or cancel existing orders even within 24 hours of placement.
A new-age American classic. We've taken one of the U.S.A.'s biggest contributions to western civilization--denim--and fused it with a highly sustainable natural fiber--jute--to create a cool, casual and durable area rug. The denim in this rug is recycled from the denim industry and it strikes a perfectly balanced look and feel with our natural jute. James Dean would surely approve. Handloom woven Pile: 60% recycled denim, 40% jute Rug pad recommended . Vacuum regularly. Spot clean with a damp cloth. You may use a solution of mild dish soap and water but test the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration. For liquid spills, blot—do not rub—with a clean, dry, absorbent cloth. If you choose to clean the rug yourself we recommend Host®, which is a highly rated dry extraction carpet cleaning system which works very well with natural fiber rugs
Please Note: The images we display have the most accurate color possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen. Please be advised that in some cases patterns and colors may vary according to size. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an accurate measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists and this is not a manufacturing defect.
Click to sign up for an extra 10% off!