Anji Mountain Recycled Paper Shag Rug
Returns Accepted Within 14 Days of Delivery.
Items eligible for return must be:
- Sent to us within 14 days of the delivery date of your order (unless the item detail page says otherwise)
- Sent to us in the same condition that it was delivered to you.
For our full return policy and details click here
- Style Number: 157AMB0453
- Collection: Recycled
- Brand: Anji Mountain
- Material: 50% Recycled paper, 25% Vicose , 25% Polypropylene
- Weave: Handloom Woven
- Styles: Shag & Flokati Rugs
- Origin: India
- Returns: Returns Accepted Within 14 Days of Delivery.
- Cancellations: Online orders can be modified or canceled within 24 hours of placing the order. Because we may begin processing your order immediately, it may not be possible to modify or cancel existing orders even within 24 hours of placement.
Ethereal, Cumulonimbus cloud-like puffs of unbelievably soft fabric invite bare foot days and nights while maintaining a refined, contemporary disposition. This marvelous balance of comfort and style presents an array of dazzling applications throughout the home. This rug also makes a compelling sustainability statement with its inventive use of recycled paper in its pile. Color: Gray Handloom woven Pile: 50% recycled paper, 25% viscose, 25% polypropylene Backing: Cotton and natural latex Weight: 4000 g/sm Rug pad recommended Do not use vacuum with a beater brush unless you can disable the brush or raise it higher than the shag pile because it may snag and pull the long shag tufts. If you cannot disable the beater brush or raise it higher than the shag pile you should only use suction attachments. Professional cleaning is recommended—especially for difficult stains or heavily soiled rugs. If you choose to clean the rug yourself we recommend Host®, which is a highly rated dry extraction carpet cleaning system which works very well with all rugs. Clean liquid spills immediately. Blot—do not rub—with a clean, dry, absorbent cloth. You may spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water but test the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
Please Note: The images we display have the most accurate color possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen. Please be advised that in some cases patterns and colors may vary according to size. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an accurate measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists and this is not a manufacturing defect.
Click to sign up for an extra 10% off!