Anji Mountain Natural Fibers Zatar Rug
Returns Accepted Within 14 Days of Delivery.
Items eligible for return must be:
- Sent to us within 14 days of the delivery date of your order (unless the item detail page says otherwise)
- Sent to us in the same condition that it was delivered to you.
For our full return policy and details click here
- Style Number: 157AMB0308
- Collection: Natural Fibers
- Brand: Anji Mountain
- Material: 75% Jute and 25% Wool
- Weave: Hand Woven
- Styles: Natural Fiber Rugs, Casual Rugs
- Origin: India
- Returns: Returns Accepted Within 14 Days of Delivery.
- Cancellations: Online orders can be modified or canceled within 24 hours of placing the order. Because we may begin processing your order immediately, it may not be possible to modify or cancel existing orders even within 24 hours of placement.
The eco-friendly Natural Fibers collection is sustainably harvested and offers distinct textural qualities. Jute is an incredibly versatile natural fiber, exhibiting naturally anti-static, insulating and moisture regulating properties. Soft, sumptuous wool provides an incomparably luxurious feel and a comfortable cushion underfoot. The wool is undyed and unbleached which is good for the environment and promotes a healthy home. Jute fibers present a beautifully organic contrast and makes for a smashing combination. Subtle earth tones make this rug a smart complement to nearly any decor. This rug has an approximate pile height of 0.5 inches.
Please Note: The images we display have the most accurate color possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen. Please be advised that in some cases patterns and colors may vary according to size. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an accurate measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists and this is not a manufacturing defect.
Click to sign up for an extra 10% off!