St. Croix Trading None Fenway Rug
Returns Accepted Within 14 Days of Delivery.
Items eligible for return must be:
- Sent to us within 14 days of the delivery date of your order (unless the item detail page says otherwise)
- Sent to us in the same condition that it was delivered to you.
For our full return policy and details click here
- Style Number: 332CT65
- Brand: St. Croix Trading
- Material: 100% Wool
- Weave: Hand Tufted
- Styles: Contemporary Rugs
- Origin: India
- Returns: Returns Accepted Within 14 Days of Delivery.
- Cancellations: Online orders can be modified or canceled within 24 hours of placing the order. Because we may begin processing your order immediately, it may not be possible to modify or cancel existing orders even within 24 hours of placement.
The Structure Collection of contemporary rugs are fashioned with colors and patterns that are a reflection that pays homage to the most modern decorative art as created by contemporary artisans of today. The Structure Collection is hand tufted of 100% wool by highly skilled weavers in north central India using the quality construction techniques of yesteryear. The contemporary artful vine pattern design of the Dahlia wool rug showcases dark brown leaves and vines. The cotton foundation makes the rug extremely durable while the 5/8" thick wool pile makes it soft to the touch. This rug is a versatile, stylish, and environmentally conscientious choice being that is made from 100% natural fibers.
Vacuum regularly as new wool rugs can shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Do not pull loose ends, clip them with scissors to remove. Clean liquid spills immediately by blotting with cloth or sponge. For hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
Please Note: The images we display have the most accurate color possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen. Please be advised that in some cases patterns and colors may vary according to size. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an accurate measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists and this is not a manufacturing defect.
Click here to subscribe and be the first to know about special offers.