St. Croix Trading Pelle Short Leather Shag Rug
Returns Accepted Within 14 Days of Delivery.
Items eligible for return must be:
- Sent to us within 14 days of the delivery date of your order (unless the item detail page says otherwise)
- Sent to us in the same condition that it was delivered to you.
For our full return policy and details click here
- Style Number: 332LR06
- Collection: Pelle
- Brand: St. Croix Trading
- Material: 100% Leather
- Weave: Hand Tied
- Styles: Natural Fiber Rugs, Contemporary Rugs
- Origin: India
- Returns: Returns Accepted Within 14 Days of Delivery.
- Cancellations: Online orders can be modified or canceled within 24 hours of placing the order. Because we may begin processing your order immediately, it may not be possible to modify or cancel existing orders even within 24 hours of placement.
Bold, durable, and strikingly unique, the Pelle Collection of Leather Rugs is an all leather rug that is hand tied and then reversed inside out and bound at the edges to create a low pile, luxuriously thick reversible leather rug. Add the smell and feel of real leather to any room with this double woven short leather shag rug. This luxurious rug is made of short brown leather strips tightly double woven to a cotton foundation making it totally reversible. This weaving process creates the ultimate centerpiece of texture and dimension. Hand made in India, the leather shag rug has accents of varying shades of black. An elegant complement to any decor, the short leather shag rug is extremely durable and very easy to care for.
Please Note: The images we display have the most accurate color possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen. Please be advised that in some cases patterns and colors may vary according to size. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an accurate measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists and this is not a manufacturing defect.
Click to sign up for an extra 10% off!