Your Recently Viewed
Related Area Rug Reviews
I have 3 washable carpets and it's never exactly like the colors I see on the computer screen so I wasn't sure if I would like it. But I love the colors, I ordered the 8x10. It's a very light ivory/cream background without being too yellow. I added photos, they look dingier in the photos, in person it's a very light and clean feeling, and more faded than in the photos. I love it!
I have had this rug as a layered piece in my living room for two months now and LOVE it! It was such a fun addition to our space.
This rug is so plush! It's like my favourite sherpa sweater that's warm & cozy. This is so nice for the colder months as it really warms up a room. Expect nearly a week of shedding, it does get better. I put mine in the dryer on cool air dry as soon as I got it to capture the shedding(make sure to empty your lint tray). This is the thickness of this of 3x the thickness as regular washables, keep this in mind for fitting it in your house hold washer. I can fit a 8x10 washable but I wouldn't be able to fit an 8x10 wool washable. The rug also needs a rug pad as it has a soft backing.
I got the 10 x 14 Light Brown Zella Washable. Close-ups on my Instagram page @juliachristinehone. It’s got a beige and slight pinkish undertone, with beautiful earthy browns, muted blues, muted olive, and a hint of rust. It’s vintage and distressed looking. Leans towards neutrals. Love it!
I was hoping this would be a bit more of a spice red or orangey red, but it is more Red red. But I love it enough to simply change a few accent pieces in the room and it looks lovely. We went to Home Depot and bought thick carpet padding to go underneath, one with a water barrier, so walking on the rug is much more cushiony and will still protect the wood floor below. Happy with this purchase.
This rug is much more beautiful than I expected for a washable rug. The color is very soft and muted and the pattern is delicate and authentic looking. Rug quality is very good. Highly recommend.
I bought this rug in the 5x8 size to go over a section of our carpeting that always seems to get dirty from extra traffic. It was just right for the den area. I didn't give it 5 stars because I don't know how it will wash, but am very satisfied so far.
I just got this rug in the mail and it is absolutely beautiful. So incredibly soft. I love the color and the look. I just wish it came in an 8 x 10.
Absolutely love this rug. Colors are grey-brown (depending upon lighting), beautiful shades of blues (light & dark blues) with white - cream background (depending on light) I ordered 2 runners for my kitchen.
Bedroom Area Rugs & Runners
It’s said that human beings spend one-third of their lives sleeping; knowing this, we feel it’s our duty to make sure that your bedroom is outfitted in the loveliest, most perfect bedroom rugs so that every second of slumber is as comforting as it is delightful. Choose from among our thousands of popular and highly-rated affordable rugs online to find the perfect floor covering to transform your sanctuary into your favorite restful space.
Choosing the Right Size
- 8x10 Bedroom Rugs are perfectly placed at the foot of a full- or queen-size bed to make your room feel calm and inviting. They are a great choice to absorb sound and give the whole room a luxe feel.
- Bedroom Runner rugs are a fantastic choice when placed on either side of the bed. Bedroom runners make your first steps of the day warm and fuzzy, even on Mondays!
- 4x6 Bedroom Rugs are great when you’re creating a seating area or nook in your large bedroom. Delineate the space by accenting with a chaise lounge and pouf.
Bedroom Rugs We Love
- Oriental Bedroom Rugs bring time-inspired designs from a centuries-old craft into your home, yet they are heard-wearing and rendered from modern materials.
- Shag Bedroom Rugs are so soft underfoot, they create instant serenity in every room.The ultimate in family-friendly rugs, shags also work beautifully when layered over larger rugs.
- Braided Bedroom Rugs have a classic, homespun feel that has been cherished by design aficionados, and are always in style.