Living Room Rugs
Your Recently Viewed
Related Living Room Rugs Reviews
Looks exactly like photo. Colors are the same. Good quality for the price. No shedding.
Beautiful, cozy and amazing quality! One of the few rugs we could agree on for the man cave! It's perfect!
Very happy with this rug. Underlay is a must. The "bleached color" is better than the picture
I bought the blue rug and it is great. It is lovely color, super thick, and the braided texture is a great addition to the room. The one thing that I don't like is there are some wide gaps between the braids in places, and you can see down to the base of the rug. It catches crumbs, dirt, leaves, etc. and will be interesting the first time I really clean it.
I ordered the rug for my daughter's new home. I was pleased with the ease of ordering online and the fast delivery. The rug is beautiful and my daughter was very happy. I was hoping the rug weave would have been a little thicker but overall we're very satisfied with it.
We recently purchased this rug in the 7'10 x 10 size and grey color. We are loving it! It's a muted enough color to fit right into the room without overwhelming it. but then also has really cool detail when looking closer. Adds a really nice coziness to the space.
This rug is so soft. Thick and plush. I like how the gray breaks up the solid white.
Bought this rug to place on top of LVP in a sunroom that used to be on open porch. Our LVP was laid on top of concrete so it gets cold in the winter! But the space is also a walk-thru from our garage so we need something durable and washable. This washable square rug is just perfect for our little space. I love the color - dark enough to hide some dirt in between washings. It stays in place nicely. I'm a very satisfied buyer!
Decent rug. It is soft, but I wouldn't say luxurious feeling. The fibers do feel synthetic and I would say it is medium-low in density in terms of how many fibers there are. Still, it's not bad for sitting on/ cushioning your feet. As others have mentioned, the pattern lines are not as defined as the marketing pics. There is a slight sticky residue when you run your fingers across it; but to be fair, all the rugs I saw at Homegoods/ got at Wayfair also have this same feeling. I didn't have major issues with creasing/ corners staying up. Vacuums just fine. I don't have a rug mat under it- it sits in my living rm with a coffee table on it and it does not slide/ move.
I have this runner and it is stunning to say the least!!!! It's super thick and plush. If you're in the fence about making the purchase, go for it!!! You'll love it for life:+1::skin-tone-5:
We've had this rug for about 6 months and it still looks great, even with active kids and dogs. I was a bit skeptical because of the reasonable price, but this rug has far exceeded my expectations. It completes the room.
I wasn't sure what to expect given the price I paid for this rug (I bought it when it was 55% off!) but I'm SO impressed. It's plush, soft and looks exactly like it does in the photo. I was a bit concerned how much grey and ivory was in the rug but it's the perfect coloring - very subtle and neutral. The tassles need a bit of love after opening the rug (I tried to straighten them out a bit) but not a concern. Very happy with this purchase!!
Living Room Area Rugs and Runners
Living room area rugs add warmth and comfort atop hardwood and tile floors, add layers of texture to a room, and help reduce noise in your living space. They anchor the furniture in a room, creating cozy, intimate spaces and seating areas.
Choose from among thousands of our popular and top-rated affordable rugs online to find the perfect floor covering for your most lived-in space.
Choosing the Right Size
Confused about the right size of area rug for your living room? Read our guide to choosing the right rug size. Here?s a quick summary for common living room sizes!
- 5x7 and 5x8 Rugs: These work well for smaller living rooms. Smaller rugs play off of the room?s scale, lending a larger feel to tight spaces. Place the rug in front of your sofa and chairs and center the coffee table on top for a classic layout.
- 8x10 Rugs: 8x10 area rugs work well with larger living rooms to tie the space together. Rest the front legs of your sofa and chairs on top of these rugs. This layout works especially well with furniture placed against a wall, since no one will be stepping behind the furniture.
- 9x12 Rugs and Oversize Rugs: Perfect for defining seating areas in large, open spaces where furniture groups are not against walls. These rugs are large enough to accommodate all sofas, loveseats, armchairs, and coffee tables with room to spare. Make sure you size the rug so there is 24? of space beyond the furniture set to allow room for walking.
Living Room Area Rugs We Love
- Our Jute & Sisal Rugs add an understated, rustic element to any room; their neutral colors and playful textures and patterns to make anyone feel instantly at home. Use our 9x12 Jute & Sisal Rugs as a base for layering rugs to give your space a luxe feel.
- Our Moroccan Area Rugs are perennial customer favorites. These rugs add a global flair to your home with patterns inspired by the souks of Marrakech and the tribes of the Atlas Mountains.
- Family-friendly Shag Area Rugs add a spot of plushness to your living room, letting you relax after a long day, and making sure your kids have a soft place to rest as they play.