Jute Rugs & Sisal Rugs
Your Recently Viewed
Related Jute Rugs & Sisal Rugs Reviews
The description was accurate and the rug seems like it will hold up very nicely! Very happy with our purchase.
I could not be more pleased with this rug! I've paid thousands for rugs in past and this rug ranks up their with all of them! The rug tied in with my sunroom beautifully. Would definitely recommend Rugs USA and will be buying future rugs from your business! Happy customer!
We are so pleased, it fit our budget and style. We had been looking for quite sometime!
This rug was just what I expected! It's soft on the feet and lay flat almost immediately. There was a slight odor but that wore off within a week. My home has tile and the rug definitely worked better with a rug pad underneath. Couldn't be more pleased!
I love jute rugs but wanted one with a bit of uniqueness. I love the scalloped edges on this one! The jute is also quite soft and not as rough as I would have assumed it would be. Really happy with it in our home!
This rug fit perfectly under my small round table and feels soft on my feet and the color is exactly what I hoped for !!
So far so good. Showed up right on time. It is beautiful and really well made.
This is my 2nd purchase of this rug (this time in a runner) and I love it. It's in my laundry/pantry and it works great. May buy more!
Looks and feels great. But Ive only had it laid out now for 2 weeks and it hasn't held up to my pets.
I was searching for the perfect Seagrass rug and found this gem. Great price point for the size and I love the look of the rug in our office. Two things to note: the color is a bit on the greenish side vs. beige and there is a smell to the rug. I have only had it for a week so I am hoping the smell fades in time. Overall, love the rug and looking to buy more for the guest room and dining room!
The Handwoven Chaste rug is the perfect neutral rug for any space! It adds so much texture, doesn't shed and is great quality!
This has got to be my favorite rug of all time. Between the design, the natural jute material, the colors and texture.. you just cannot go wrong! I receive compliments from everyone. I've owned several jute rugs and this one isn't too rough to walk on. Very comfortable! Just an incredible rug overall.
Jute Rugs & Sisal Rugs & Runners
If you?re looking for a gorgeous, neutral-colored floor covering that adds organic charm to your home while being oh-so-comfortable underfoot, look no further than our jute rugs and sisal rugs. Made from dried plant fibers, jutes and sisals are naturally exquisitely textured, with subtle variations in warm colors that pair well with any style of d�cor?and are a sustainable, eco-friendly choice. The fact that our jutes and sisals are truly as affordable as they are beautiful? That?s our little secret!
Where to Place a Jute or Sisal Rug
- 5x8 Jute & Sisal Rugs can serve as a great solution for any room in your home. Place them in an entryway to greet guests; their robust texture will hold up to foot traffic. Or, use them as a sweet focal point as a smaller-sized living room rug. And don?t discount round rugs?this shape is a fantastic option for kitchen nooks, and could even serve as a bathroom rug in a powder room that needs a touch of flair.
- 9x12 Jute & Sisal Rugs are the heroes of neutral statement-making. Many of our jutes feature gorgeous and playful details: chunky loops, waves, and stripes; mesmerizing circles; diamonds; basketweave patterns; and much more. Use as a dining room rug to up the design ante in a subtle way without taking away from the main event: the food!
- 10x14 Jute & Sisal Rugs come in handy when you have a large space that needs a lot of character. Use either one as a living room rug or bedroom rug as a blank canvas for layering. In the living room, why not accent with a vibrant Persian? In the bedroom, use sheepskin rugs on either side of the bed for a contrasting plush look.
- Jute & Sisal Runners make covering these afterthought spaces super easy! Concerned about picking a runner that will complement your kitchen rug and your living room rug? Pick a jute runner?they go with everything!
Jute & Sisal Rugs We Love
- Vintage-Style Jute & Sisal Rugs imbue your room with that classic, homespun vibe?whether in the big city or the idyllic countryside.
- Oriental and Persian Jute & Sisal Rugs combine the organic look and feel of jute with the intricate motifs and patterns that make these centuries-old motifs rugs so special.
- Geometric Jute & Sisal Rugs merge clean shapes and lines with organic fibers, creating a unique look that complements many design styles.