Bohemian Area Rugs
Bohemian Area Rugs & Runners
Let your inner adventurer roam free on our boho area rugs. Boho style is famous for its bold colors and ornate patterns; but, if you’re craving a lower-key look, we offer a vast and irresistible swath of materials, textures, and sizes to choose from. Let your feet sink into one of our fluffy shag rugs that feels soft underfoot; browse rugs adorned with colorful diamond, circle, and hexagon patterns to create a roomscape rich in beautiful hues; pick one of our silky-soft Oriental and Persian rugs inspired by centuries-old motifs and rendered in hardy, powerloomed synthetics; fall in love with floral rugs that make your whole room bloom; and treat yourself to one of our multicolor braided rugs to add a homey feeling to any room.
Where to Place Bohemian Rugs
- Craving something out of your design comfort zone, but feeling nervous about committing to a full look? A 2x3 Bohemian Rug will give your nook or cranny just the right amount of “pop” you’re seeking. Place a multicolor braided rug next to a doorway as a cheerful welcome for all your guests.
- 5x8 Bohemian Rugs will take any room to the next level. Choose a rich medallion pattern to serve as a focal point for a medium-sized living room rug, or place a technicolor wool rug atop a jute bedroom rug for a rich, layered feel.
- 9x12 Bohemian Rugs instantly turn your dining room into a jewel-toned oasis. Anchor a chic four- to six-person dining room table with a handmade, plush, and vibrant wool rug.
- Bohemian Runners are another great option for home decorators who want a subtle pop of color. Bridge two neutral rooms with a Boho-inspired Persian design that’ll put pep into anyone’s step. Pair with a rug pad for extra grip!
Bohemian Rugs We Love
- Braided Bohemian Rugs dial up the color on a time-honored weave to really make your room sing.
- Wool Bohemian Rugs are made from a classic, renewable fiber that has a unique resistance against wear and tear.
- Jute & Sisal Bohemian Rugs offer both intricate patterns and texture—the mix of materials and authentic patterns look truly one-of-a-kind.