Black & Gray Area Rugs
Your Recently Viewed
Related Black & Gray Area Rugs Reviews
Purchased this rug for our new home and love it. Shipping was fast and easy and the rug was everything as described. It is a perfect piece to modernize a room and is really good quality. Very happy with my purchase!
It's a beautiful rug loved the color and the quality of it. I did buy the Premium pad but I don't really think it's needed.
Looks beautiful and expensive. Neutral grays, tans, and off whites. Surprisingly soft! Better than I expected. Get this rug before it runs out of stock. I received the 8x10 today, and I'm so glad I ordered when I did because it's out of stock. I've been looking for a rug for months browsing through a few different sites and Instagram. This rug isn't as popular as some of the others with 1000+ reviews, but in my opinion, it's so much nicer than those highly-rated and highly-reviewed rugs. I feel I scored with this rug.
I love this rug! It is even more beautiful in person and I love that it is machine washable! So perfect if you have kids or pets!
"Light Grey" color is the perfect silvery light grey color, as described. Although the rug pile and backing is very thin (and not much cushion when you walk on it) I love that it has the non-slip backing built-in and the entire rug washable. The faux fur pile feels soft and fine, a bit slippery to walk on. I vacuum it but my vacuum sucks it up easily. So I like to roll the vacuum against the surface to get that directional, just-cleaned-vacuum look. Overall, happy to find this hard-to-find 10' runner for my hardwoods.
I was looking for a rug that would hold up to two large black dogs. I love this one because it is so easy to vacuum and clean. It grounds my living room, making everything tie together nicely.
We live the rug. It's so soft. We just got it out of the box so we haven't worked out some of the wrinkles yet. It's a beautiful rug.
I really love this rug. The colors are duller in person, which I prefer. I haven't had the chance to wash it yet, but with a toddler and two dogs it's just a matter of time. We've been through so many shag rugs because we couldn't get them to come clean if one of our pups had a queasy tummy, or from our toddler spilling. So, I'm excited to have a rug that you can throw in the wash. My only worry being how big it is. Hopefully it fits in our washer. Another thing, our Dyson animal V6 cordless vacuum would not work on this rug. After looking up ?washable rugs and vacuums? I learned this is a common issue with washable rugs. So, we had to buy a brand new vacuum in order to keep the rug clean. Of course the best ?washable rug? vacuum (after googling) are shark vacuums with the shag rug/carpet option and lift away. Not a cheap vacuum brand. But, our dyson was getting old, so we invested in a shark, and it glides across the rug fine on the carpet/rug option, and it gets more dog fur anyways. So, I'm not too annoyed. Another frustration though- figuring out something to get the rug to lay flat on carpet. Don't waste your time on carpet tape, or the thin rubber carpet mats or sticky ones. This rug is so light weight it won't stay. And will just look like a blanket laying on your carpet lol. After some more googling, I discovered thick carpet mat or 1/2? thick felt cushioned rug pad does best under these rugs, especially when dealing with carpet underneath. Which is not cheap either? I ordered this rug to try and save, instead of ordering off ruggable. But with the vacuum and rug pad situation? it came out to more $$$ when all was said and done lol. Which is my own fault for not researching beforehand, but now I'm mentioning it so maybe someone else can learn from my mistakes ha ha. I got the 8X10 which is HUGE. I wanted the rug to cover the majority of our carpet in this room, as it gets the most foot traffic, and I want to preserve the carpet... Or eventually replace with tile.
I wanted a ruggable, but the price of those is ridiculous so I was so happy when Rugs USA came out with their washable line! I've washed this atleast 5 times and it looks the same as when it first came! We live in the country and have a yellow lab and it's held up so well. Highly recommend!!!
I was looking for a washable rug and I'm glad j stumbled onto this site instead of buying one 3x the price for our nursery! Very cute pattern and I love the pattern for our nursery theme. The only reason I gave 4 stars and not 5, is because the color is VERY confusing based off the listing. I thought it was beige with a black/dark pattern, and when it arrived it's navy blue/blue. It works out fine but in the first photo the pattern is definitely black and the last photos you can see the blue. I think the pic needs to be updated to reflect the true coloring of the rug.
This rug is so gorgeous! Really soft on your feet and really does look beautiful in any space.
My first review about this rug included the fact that it came with a large pull in it but wasn't worth the effort to return it. Rugs USA reached out to me and offered a replacement. Excellent customer service! And because of that I will order from this company again.
Black and White Rugs
If you?re searching for a rug color scheme that truly goes with everything, look no further than our black and white rug collection. Black-and-whites belong in any room of the home, as living room rugs worthy of being placed under your favorite coffee table (with popcorn) for Friday movie night; outdoor rugs that keep your feet cool, even on the hottest days; and bedroom rugs that keep you calm and centered. These pieces are so neutral, yet eye-catching and highly creative: browse our boho, Southwestern, faux cowhide, shag, and Abstract designs for a full sense of the charm these can bring to your space.
Where to Place Black and White Rugs
- 5x7 and 5x8 Black and White Rugs are a statement-making centerpiece for smaller living rooms and pair excellently with an apartment-size sofa and chairs of virtually any color. This size is also just right when layering rugs: place a smaller black and white rug on top of a larger jute rug for a luxe textured effect.
- 8x10 Black and White Rugs make a lovely spot at the foot of a queen bed. Shag rugs are particularly delightful here, as they make the first steps of the day so soft and comforting. We have many variations of the classic black and white Moroccan diamonds motif, with and without tassels!
- Black and White Runner Rugs bring style and contrast to any room, silence the sounds of feet on your hard-surface flooring, and happily act as a soft bridge between one area of your home and another. Runners are at home anywhere, inside or outside: try them as entryway rugs and hallway rugs, of course, but also consider shorter runners for kitchen rugs and bathroom rugs. They add a hit of color and pattern where it makes a statement!
Black and White Rugs We Love
- Contemporary Black and White Rugs use color and pattern to make your room feel fresh and of-the-moment. Explore cowhide and geometric area rugs, animal prints, and more!
- Vintage Black and White Rugs feature timeless designs that complement any d�cor, inspired by centuries of weaving but rendered in hard-working, modern materials.
- Outdoor Black and White Rugs are made from hard-wearing synthetic materials to resist moisture and mildew and bring beauty to your outdoor hearth while staying strong against the elements.