Your Recently Viewed
Related Flatweave Rugs Reviews
Purchased this rug for a lake house and I am are very pleased with it. It's cotton, so it's soft to walk on and despite the fact that it's a flat weave its surprisingly plush . Rug works in a lot of interiors and has the casual look we were looking for .
I really like this rug, it is very unique and makes my living room look cozy. The off white color is what I expected. The rug does have a smell when unrolling that I consider some kind of manufacturing smell, not mildew as other people have mentioned and it's disappearing over time.
This rug is very thin... It really felt more like a thick throw rug. It feels nice under your feet, but it slides off if you don't have a rug pad. I like the pattern in person more than the photo online. It works for my space, but I wouldn't recommend it for high traffic areas unless you buy a rug pad.
Absolutely love this rug! The texture is exactly what I needed: strong enough to endure a lot of foot traffic, and soft enough to sit back and relax with. The colour was very true to the pictures.
I've finally found the perfect rug! I had been wanting a neutral looking rug. I usually do jute or sisal, but I've been wanting something softer for my baby to play on. My wool rugs usually shed too much. This one looks like jute and feels SO soft like wool but does not shed! (At least it hasn't the first week I've had it) It feels sooo good on your feet. It's the perfect neutral rug.
I ordered this area rug in 9x12 a few months ago and it was on backorder for almost 5-6 weeks. When it arrived I was pleasantly surprised at how pretty this rug is. It was exactly what we were looking for ? neutral, but brightens up the room a little bit, Jute material but not fully made of jute because I heard that was hard to clean and it sheds? When the rug arrived it was heavy, needed a few helpers to get it laid out correctly on top of the rug pad. It is not fluffy or "soft" per say, but feels good on your feet. There were some spots where the jute was sticking out in between the woven strings...it felt like if you stepped on a piece of mulch (uncomfortable). We simply cut these jagged pieces with some scissors or tucked them back under the woven strings and the rug was finally perfect. I didn't take any pictures with the overhead lights on, so these photos are just showing natural light in the morning. Very pleased with this rug, as it was my first purchase with Rugs USA. The customer service reps were extremely nice and helpful during my frequent calls to check in on the status while it was backordered.
Great rug!! Very thick and cushy. Inexpensive. Doesn't show dirt. Love the neutral color!!
Rug is great, jute is plush and soft. Goes with my bohemian house. Very neutral color. Only complaint is the fringe is a bit delicate.
Love how chic and modern this rug brings to my living room. Beautiful Ivory color and great for low traffic area.
I love this rug! The pattern is so beautiful, it's good quality and not too rough, pretty comfortable to walk on.
I am one happy customer. I purchased this rug for my living room and it has completely exceeded my expectations! It is truly gorgeous! The colors are very neutral - more white than cream, and the gray is perfect. I would say it is a true gray - and could go with both warm or cool colors. Also, it feels amazing - super soft under my feet! I really could not be happier. Great quality and look for great cost.
Flatweave Area Rugs & Runners
A flatweave area rug made from jute, cotton, wool, sisal, or synthetics has a special place in the heart of anyone who owns one. Not only are flatweaves soft and gentle underfoot, they have a beautiful, organic look that is never out of place in any d�cor. Flatweave rugs take their low profile seriously, feeling right at home anywhere?but fun things happen when these colors and fibers play with each other, making beautiful blends featuring charming design extras such as herringbone, tufts, tassels, and fringe.
Where to Place Flatweave Rugs
- 5x8 Flatweave Rugs look are a great choice as smaller living room rugs; place the rug in front of your sofa and chairs and center the coffee table for a classic layout. 5x8 and 5x7 rugs are also excellent when you want to make a nook in larger living rooms or bedrooms.
- 8x10 Flatweave Rugs make a lovely spot at the foot of a queen bed or under your dining table. Try a blend of cotton and jute as your 8x10 rug, to bringing extra color and softness to your eating or sleeping space.
- Oversize Flatweave Rugs will gladly support every piece of living room furniture with room to spare. You could also place them partially under your bed frame to help anchor the room. Feel free to go big and buy the largest size that fits your room dimensions. Pair with a rug pad for extra grip and cushion!
Flatweave Rugs We Love
- Contemporary Flatweave Rugs keep it super neutral with understated color; instead, dialing up the texture and pattern for a luxurious feel.
- Oriental and Persian Flatweave Rugs draw their inspiration from centuries-old motifs and render them in hard-wearing materials to anchor any living space.
- Animal Flatweave Rugs are rugmaking at its most fun and whimsical! Did you know that you need a flatweave rug with an octopus, whale, mare, tiger, elephant, or butterfly? If not, then you?re in for a fantastic surprise.