Flatweave Area Rugs & Runners
A flatweave area rug made from jute, cotton, wool, sisal, or synthetics has a special place in the heart of anyone who owns one. Not only are flatweaves soft and gentle underfoot, they have a beautiful, organic look that is never out of place in any décor. Flatweave rugs take their low profile seriously, feeling right at home anywhere—but fun things happen when these colors and fibers play with each other, making beautiful blends featuring charming design extras such as herringbone, tufts, tassels, and fringe.
Where to Place Flatweave Rugs
- 5x8 Flatweave Rugs look are a great choice as smaller living room rugs; place the rug in front of your sofa and chairs and center the coffee table for a classic layout. 5x8 and 5x7 rugs are also excellent when you want to make a nook in larger living rooms or bedrooms.
- 8x10 Flatweave Rugs make a lovely spot at the foot of a queen bed or under your dining table. Try a blend of cotton and jute as your 8x10 rug, to bringing extra color and softness to your eating or sleeping space.
- Oversize Flatweave Rugs will gladly support every piece of living room furniture with room to spare. You could also place them partially under your bed frame to help anchor the room. Feel free to go big and buy the largest size that fits your room dimensions. Pair with a rug pad for extra grip and cushion!
Flatweave Rugs We Love
- Contemporary Flatweave Rugs keep it super neutral with understated color; instead, dialing up the texture and pattern for a luxurious feel.
- Oriental and Persian Flatweave Rugs draw their inspiration from centuries-old motifs and render them in hard-wearing materials to anchor any living space.
- Animal Flatweave Rugs are rugmaking at its most fun and whimsical! Did you know that you need a flatweave rug with an octopus, whale, mare, tiger, elephant, or butterfly? If not, then you’re in for a fantastic surprise.