Jute Rugs & Sisal Rugs
Your Recently Viewed
Related Jute Rugs & Sisal Rugs Reviews
I just received this rug in an 8x10. I just love it! The quality is right up there with high end store rugs but at such a better price! The ordering was easy and the rug delivered in just a few days! It is perfect for my beach house and comfortable to walk on. I will be needing two more rugs and will be ordering from Rugs USA again.
I purchased this runner for my hallway. I just ove it. Bonus is the latex backing, does not slip. It took a few days to lay completely flat, and that smell mentioned in other reviews, I did not experience that.
We absolutely love this rug so much in our dining room! It has a bit of cotton in it which makes it super soft and there is no shedding at all. We get so many compliments on it. So happy with all of our rugs USA rugs.
A little itchy, but overall happy with the rug!! We use it under or kitchen table in our breakfast nook
This rug is not soft or plush- its natural fiber. But I love the look of it and want to get another
We have ours by our backdoor in our dining room. Beautiful rug and adds a lot of character! Great for busy feet going in and out of the backyard.
I am in love with this rug. It's soft, beautiful. It does stretch but it doesn't look it's shape. Definitely get the premium rug pad with it.
good price for quality paid twice as much before wish i went with a bigger size
Love this rug!! It ties my room of blues, greys and greens together beautifully.
I love jute rugs but wanted one with a bit of uniqueness. I love the scalloped edges on this one! The jute is also quite soft and not as rough as I would have assumed it would be. Really happy with it in our home!
Ordered this rug far before our remodel was done so it sat and waited. I opened it yesterday and was stunned. It is gorgeous and I was so surprised how soft it is for a natural rug. I am thrilled with it! It makes the room! I am always pleased with the quick shipping from USA rugs and the great quality. This rug is even better than pictured.
The perfect rug! Was a little concerned that the coloring wouldn't match the other neutral/beige items in the room but it has a great variety of color/shades. Texture is great and it is a thick sturdy rug. It shed the first couple of days but have no problems since. Would absolutely recommend this rug - changed the entire feel of the room!!
Jute Rugs & Sisal Rugs & Runners
If you?re looking for a gorgeous, neutral-colored floor covering that adds organic charm to your home while being oh-so-comfortable underfoot, look no further than our jute rugs and sisal rugs. Made from dried plant fibers, jutes and sisals are naturally exquisitely textured, with subtle variations in warm colors that pair well with any style of d�cor?and are a sustainable, eco-friendly choice. The fact that our jutes and sisals are truly as affordable as they are beautiful? That?s our little secret!
Where to Place a Jute or Sisal Rug
- 5x8 Jute & Sisal Rugs can serve as a great solution for any room in your home. Place them in an entryway to greet guests; their robust texture will hold up to foot traffic. Or, use them as a sweet focal point as a smaller-sized living room rug. And don?t discount round rugs?this shape is a fantastic option for kitchen nooks, and could even serve as a bathroom rug in a powder room that needs a touch of flair.
- 9x12 Jute & Sisal Rugs are the heroes of neutral statement-making. Many of our jutes feature gorgeous and playful details: chunky loops, waves, and stripes; mesmerizing circles; diamonds; basketweave patterns; and much more. Use as a dining room rug to up the design ante in a subtle way without taking away from the main event: the food!
- 10x14 Jute & Sisal Rugs come in handy when you have a large space that needs a lot of character. Use either one as a living room rug or bedroom rug as a blank canvas for layering. In the living room, why not accent with a vibrant Persian? In the bedroom, use sheepskin rugs on either side of the bed for a contrasting plush look.
- Jute & Sisal Runners make covering these afterthought spaces super easy! Concerned about picking a runner that will complement your kitchen rug and your living room rug? Pick a jute runner?they go with everything!
Jute & Sisal Rugs We Love
- Vintage-Style Jute & Sisal Rugs imbue your room with that classic, homespun vibe?whether in the big city or the idyllic countryside.
- Oriental and Persian Jute & Sisal Rugs combine the organic look and feel of jute with the intricate motifs and patterns that make these centuries-old motifs rugs so special.
- Geometric Jute & Sisal Rugs merge clean shapes and lines with organic fibers, creating a unique look that complements many design styles.