Love the runner rug, its perfect. Its nice and thick and quality workmanship was put into making it. Im very satisfied with it and with all the rugs I've gotten from rugsusa!
BEAUTIFUL! Excellent quality and perfect thickness! We live in an upstairs apartment and needed a rug to soften the hard floor and loud walks of my large husband. This works great and has a beautiful pattern.
Incredibly soft and comfortable. Instantly warmed up the kids' room, but would be equally lovely as an accent rug in a master.
We bought the 7' 6" x 9' 6" size in ivory/black.
WHAT WE LIKE SO FAR:
1. Rug has great drape and lays flat.
2. The geometric pattern is so cool. It's hypnotic at first, but you stop noticing it after a while.
3. Feels fine to walk on it with bare feet.
WHAT WE'RE NOT CRAZY ABOUT:
1. The natural fibers are shedding. I know that's normal and assume it will go away after awhile.
2. The rug smelled pretty funky for a while. We unfolded it and kept the ceiling fan running for a couple of weeks before we had time to move furniture and old rug, and trim the new rug pad. The smell has been slow to dissipate.
WHAT WE'RE UNSURE ABOUT:
1. Note that the ivory color is not bright white. It's almost a cream shade. At first, we were worried that our white trim and black/white curtains would clash, but I think it turned out OK because those things are mostly on a different plane than the floor. Ivory will probably wear better than if it were pristine white.
2. The rug has some natural variations in it and threads sticking out. Has a handmade quality.
This rug was the perfect size for my large open living room/fireplace area. We have grey concrete floors and red brick in our house. The colors on the rug were vibrant and gave the room a nice pop of color that was not too obnoxious.
The quality of the rug is sturdy. I shopped around places in town and online and believe the price here was very reasonable.
I love this rug BUT the natural fibers shed quite a bit. I am thinking it will calm down after it's been in place for a while but be prepared for lots of sweeping at first.
Love the rug, although the nickel colored threads are a little rough around the edges.
Also have s bit of glue -like substance on several loops which I have not attempted to remove, as I don't want the loops to fray.
Got this rug for my new office and absolutely love it. I have gotten so many compliments from my coworkers already. Everyone loves it! I plan to buy another for my bedroom at home. Gorgeous, super soft and plus, great quality and you can't beat the price!! Will definitely be shopping with you again in the future. Thank you!
The rug is beautiful. It looks amazing in our new kitchen against the hardwood floor. High quality and feels nice on our feet!
The price of this rug was so economical and it's a beautiful rug! I am getting so many compliments!
So happy with original order that I placed a second. I now have 3 beautiful, heavy Southwestern Rugs.
These rugs look handmade from the Western Arizona Tribes. Great addition to my home,
I bought this rug for our nursery and love it! It does shed a lot, but with a couple vacuums it is ok now!